Transfer of Sentenced Persons

If you or your loved one are found guilty abroad, you will find it very difficult for people and their families to be convicted abroad. In many cases, prisoners sentenced abroad can return to their country of origin and be convicted in the United States. Additionally, such transfers may include sentence reduction.

Our Attorneys have vast experience in Transfer of Sentenced Persons

Where there is a treaty between the U.S. and another country, it is possible to transfer an individual's sentence. For example, many convicted citizens of other countries in the United States wish to serve a portion of their sentence alongside their family members in their country. To do this, your lawyer must have good communications with the corresponding consulates.

On the other hand, there are U.S. citizens who have been sentenced in different countries and wish to return to the U.S. as soon as possible. Our team of experienced attorneys helps them in transfer of sentenced persons home.

When your loved one is interested in returning to their home country, you must choose an experienced attorney who understands the process. Obris Law Firm must be your first choice in such cases.

Contact for Consultation

If you need expert assistance in transferring a sentenced person to the United States and outside of the United States, then contact Obris Law Firm. Our attorneys have years of experience in successfully representing clients in various transfer cases.

We provide state-of-the-art case management technology and are backed by old-fashioned personal services. We have reliable skills, resources, and experience to provide excellent and affordable immigration services.